<< back to the promotions list
Stay safe this winter with our Vehicle Winter Health Check!
When it comes to winter in Angus, harsh weather can mean tough driving conditions for you and your car. That's why your safety depends on knowing your car can cope with whatever the winter throws at it.
Visit us and we'll keep you safe this winter on the roads by checking your:
- Tyres - Good condition and the right tread help to avoid slipping and sliding
- Antifreeze - The right antifreeze concentrations are essential to stop the water in your engine freezing
- Windscreen wipers - Ask for a quote on winter blades when booking, these help clear snow much more efficiently
- Window wash fluid - The right mix cuts the chances of your fluid freezing so you can keep your windscreen clear of dirt and grease
- Car battery - a fully charged and connected battery means your car will fire up easily
- Brakes - Fully functioning brakes and the right fluid levels will give you peace of mind when driving on slippery surfaces
- Rear heated window - Don't wait till the winter to find out it's not working
- Lights - All lights need to be in full working order at all times
Our garage in Angus is geared up to get you ready for winter with a quick and simple winter check for complete confidence in any conditions.
So, don't get caught out this Winter - call us on 01382 370224 to arrange a time or drop in for your Winter Safety Check!